*First round is now closed*
if you know me, you will know I love to travel. There are so many beautiful cities in the world and so many interesting sights to see. This Winter I am looking to go to the Christmas markets in Europe, somewhere like Prague or Berlin.
So when Kaleidoscope asked me to run a competition in conjunction with them to win a City break look I thought it was perfect for me and my readers.
Kaleidoscope is aimed at ladies 30 plus with a keen eye on fashion and stylish wardrobe staples. "Designed to be different” you will find the distinctive detail that makes Kaleidoscope stand out from anything you will find on the high street – for all the right reasons. Kaleidoscope stand out in other ways too, with hassle free ordering, fast delivery, flexible payment options and convenient courier returns at a time to suit you. They are on social media too you can contact them on Facebook or Twitter for all your customer service needs.
So as I browsed the website I got all excited about what lovely clothes I could pick for my City Break look. My chosen items are below.
Firstly I picked this beautiful Peached blue jacket with military style buttons. I adore this jacket as it's a gorgeous colour and the military styling is bang on trend.
Then I chose this Linea Tesini top in a soft jersey material. This feminine pretty top softly drapes and is flattering to most shapes.
The medium Bow Bag is a great size for shopping and the Heine scarf adds a contrasting colour and will help keep the cold out.
So tell me - what item would you add to complete my city break look? A great pair of jeans or leggings? Some soft leather boots or pretty pumps? A pair of stylish sunglasses or some useful leather gloves? You can chose anything you like and you do not have to be confined to my suggestions.
To enter post a link to the item below and explain why you chose this item. The item must be less than £60. Also please leave a way I can contact you. I will be looking for the best item to fit with the theme and also the best reason why you have chosen it.
I will pick 4 people to go through to the next round. At the end of that round one winner will win all the items in the completed look.
If you would like to follow me on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest fashion posts and competitions, please do so!
First Round Is Now Closed No More Entries please
Terms and Conditions
1. To enter the competition you must go to the Kaleidoscope website and pick an item under £60 to complete the look. You must post a link to the item and explain why you picked that item in your comment. You must also leave a way of contacting you on my blog.
2. I will pick 4 potential winners to go through to round 2.
3. Judging criteria will be based on best item to fit the theme and the best reason why you chose the item.
4. Entrants with items over £60 will be disqualified.
5. Round 1 closes 27th October 2013.
6. You will be notified within 48 hours if you get through to round 2.
7. I will showcase the 4 winners from Round 1.
8. Encourage your friends and family to visit the blog page and show their support and say why they think your item is best.
9. I will pick the one winner based on the same criteria as before.
10. The winner will win their complete board including the item they have chosen up to £200 in value.
11. My decision is final.
12. Round 2 closes 12th November 2013.
14. Winner will be contacted within 48 hours.
15. If I cannot contact a winner within 14 days I reserve the right to pick another winner.
16. If an item is out of stock Kaleidoscope reserve the right to substitute another item up to the same amount in value.
Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com