Wednesday, 13 June 2018

Win A SuperFast Thermapen® 4 Ends 12/07

With the gorgeous sunny weather we have been having in the UK, you may be having lots of barbecues but how do you know that the meat is cooked properly? I know it's always a worry for me. With the UK being Europe's leading barbecue nation and the average Briton having 9 barbecues a year that's a lot of potential for food poisoning.

To help BBQ enthusiasts cook meat in the safest way, have you thought about getting a Thermapen?  Thermapen is the UK’s leader in the manufacture and design of electronic thermometers, and today on my blog you can win a SuperFast Thermapen® 4 worth £64.80.

The SuperFast Thermapen® 4 is made in Britain by ETI Ltd, the UK’s leader in the manufacture and design of electronic thermometers. This stylish little gadget has fast become a kitchen essential for many-well-known chefs and professional cooks. It features a reduced tip probe for easy measurement and can be used to test the temperature of barbecued meats, providing an accurate reading in just three seconds!

The Thermapen 4 includes a patented 360° self-rotating display that can be used in any position, in either hand; it has a waterproof case and includes `Biomaster’ additive that reduces bacterial growth.

For more information on BBQ cooking including top tips from BBQ expert Richard Holden go to https://thermapen.co.uk

You can find out more about Thermapen 4 at www.thermapen.co.uk

on Twitter: @thermapen_

on Facebook: SuperFast Thermapen Thermometer

Today on my blog you can win a SuperFast Thermapen worth £64.80. Entry is easy via the Glam app. If you are not sure how to do this check out this link by Super Lucky Di. Good luck!

Win a Thermapen
SHARE:

159 comments

1. I love cooking hallumi and vegetable kebabs on the BBQ

ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very traditional, beefburger, steaks, sausages.

ReplyDelete
  3. Seared vegetables and jacket potatoes in foil are always on my BBQ menu.

4. Piri Piri prawns are my favourite

ReplyDelete
  5. Marinated Chicken and Steaks - Always some Corn on the Cob too.

6. Rob Hutchinson13 June 2018 at 15:25

I like to play it safe and stick to burgers, sausages and lamb skewers.

ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good sausage from the local butcher.
    @gavrc

8. Margaret Clarkson
    Pork chops, sauasages, corn on the cob

ReplyDelete
  9. I love steaks and corn on the cobs.

10. I love cooking chicken on the BBQ as everyone always loves it

11. love chicken and choritzo kebabs

12. one of my favouites is chicken chilli kebabs

ReplyDelete
  13. We love chicken and halloumi kebabs :-)

ReplyDelete
  14. I have simple taste, burgers, sausages, and chicken drumsticks.

15. Has to be chicken breasts for me

ReplyDelete
  16. I love halloumi & prawns - also sea bass holds together well!

17. I love cooking chicken kebabs x

ReplyDelete
  18. I like cooking sausages, burgers, fish and corn on the cob.

19. marinated chicken kebabs

ReplyDelete
  20. I'm not very interesting,I love sausages done on the barbecue and loads of onions to go with them.

ReplyDelete
  21. Corn on the cobs are my favourite thing to BBQ, and veg skewers. I'm not v confident cooking meat!

ReplyDelete
  22. I think my favoruite thing to cook on the barbeque is lamb chops. I also really love ribs.

ReplyDelete
  23. Chicken and chorizo kebabs marinated in a sweet chilli sauce, so nice!

ReplyDelete
  24. sausages, sticky ribs and sweetcorn :)

25. burgers and chcken - leanne w

26. I love cooking my sticky chicken kebabs on the BBQ

27. I love cooking lamb and chicken kebabs

ReplyDelete
  28. We like making vegetable kebabs on the barbeque!

29. Love to cook classic burgers and big juicy pork chops

30. Lamb or chicken kebabs with onions and peppers

31. Big fat juicy burgers with cheese and relish

32. corn on the cob and jacket potatoes

33. Bananas with melted Mars bars

34. Spatchcocked chicken, steaks and veggie kebabs

35. burgers and chicken kebabs

36. peppers, aubergines, potatoes, any veg nom nom

ReplyDelete
  37. Sausages and chicken, BBQ food is some of my favourite food.

38. Thai pork burgers with corriander mayo, a family fav

ReplyDelete
  39. nothing finer than chicken kebabs!!

40. I love cooking my Jerk chicken on the BBQ

ReplyDelete
  41. I love cooking flat mushrooms topped with halloumi cheese on the bbq.... absolutely gorgeous! :)

42. I love cooking a spatchcock chicken with a nice spicy marinade

ReplyDelete
  43. Any vege bits, quorn 1/4 pounders, home made vege sausages & vege skewers.

44. Ann-Marie Gould25 June 2018 at 15:55

Chicken and peppers on skewers

ReplyDelete
  45. Burgers for a bun, guaranteeing much BBQ fun!

46. I like cooking Mango chicken and halloumi

ReplyDelete
  47. I love cooking Texas-style ribs :)

ReplyDelete
  48. Love cooking chicken wings on the bbq!

49. Burgers and sausages - the original basics

ReplyDelete
  50. I love chicken kebabs and corn on the cob! Mmmmm!

51. My favourite is chicken skewers with onion, mushroom and peppers

52. Burgers, always a classic

ReplyDelete
  53. Burgers! With cheese - yum!!

54. My favourites are sausages and kebabs

55. burger, sausages and chicken

ReplyDelete
  56. burgers, steak, boerewors, chicken pieces, chops, chicken satay and beef skewers

ReplyDelete
  57. I love burgers on the BBQ, they always taste so much better than cooked anywhere else

58. My favourites are homemade burgers and vegetable skewers

ReplyDelete
  59. Burgers and sausages, although I had some amazing trout once!

60. Salmon is fabulous cooked on the BBQ

61. burgers and sausages are always the easiest

62. I love cooking sausages, burgers, chops, steaks and kebabs

63. Thai marinated chicken thighs on the BBQ are brilliantly �� yummy

64. Rebecca Barnes8 July 2018 at 21:11

I love veggie skewers and good ol' sausage bun!

65. i love cooking beef burgers on the BBQ

ReplyDelete
  66. Chicken wings and sausages :) Great comp - thanks for running this.

67. Halloumi cheese and vegetable kebabs

ReplyDelete
  68. Ribs, burgers and Halloumi.

69. Minted lamb chops, sausages and chicken kebabs

70. I'm veggie so I like cooking flat mushrooms and other veggies on the BBQ

71. Lorraine Crawford10 July 2018 at 08:05

Home made chilli burgers

72. burgers, sausages, belly pork and marinated chicken drumsticks
    @susanhoggett

ReplyDelete
  73. Lincolnshire sausages are my family's favourite :)

74. I like cooking ribs on the grill

75. Minted lamb chops

76. Lincolnshire sausages from our local butcher

77. Burgers and Home Made Skewers

78. I like chicken, the kids prefer burgers and sausages

79. salmon - so sorry instead of putting my name in the box I wrote salmon lol

ReplyDelete
  80. i love cooking burgers on the bbq :)

81. Samantha milner12 July 2018 at 14:51

Love cooking lamb kebabs and different fish

ReplyDelete
  82. My favourite thing to cook on the BBQ has to be lamb burgers! Love those in a ciabatta roll with a rocket salad. Delicious.

ReplyDelete
  83. I love to cook fresh prawns/ crayfish on the bbq. Really brings out the flavour

84. chicken

lisa ann tebbutt

85. Jessica Barber12 July 2018 at 18:57

I love grilling up a big portobello mushroom! Or prawn skewers :)

ReplyDelete
  86. I love chicken done on the barbecue especially with a nice marinade.

87. I love prawns dipped in pesto and wrapped in parma ham delicious when BBQ

I also love steak and lamb steaks

ReplyDelete

© The Diary Of A Jewellery Lover. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig