2. This Michael Kors trench has big bold silver looking buttons, a shirt style collar and a wide belt to nip in your waist. Also available in Khaki as well, this coat is super smart and great for work or evening wear.
3. If you love bold colours this Yumi double breasted coat is in a royal blue with contrasting piping. Perfect for wearing over jeans on a shopping trip, this coat is machine washable too for ease of wear.
1. I really need this Barbour Viper International jacket in my life. Perfect for Winter strolls on the beach, this jacket has a red fleece lining, funnel neck and zip and popper fastening.
2. This Phase Eight Reagan puffer jacket will keep you warm all Winter. With stretchy cuff guards and zip up diagonal pockets, puffer jackets have never looked so cool.
3. This Superdry riding jacket is in a longer length and made of a wool rich material. With a full inner lining, reversible shoulder epaulettes and a turn up collar with denim panel, it's all in the detail with this stylish riding coat.
2. This funnel neck design of this Pied A Terre wool mix coat will keep out the cold. I love the simple tie waist, vibrant cobalt blue and elegant design. I think I have found a new favourite brand.
3. How gorgeous is this Ted Baker wool blend skirt coat with wide lapels, and a wide belt? The colour is different too, I would describe it as a moss green.
Let me know what you think of my choices dear readers.
From a selection of Trench Coats, jackets and warm coats from House Of Fraser.
* In conjunction with House Of Fraser